February 25, 2004

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mollie's story

I decided to start a blog, seems like everyone does this now.  I use to have a website but it was too difficult to keep updated not to mention having to pay for it.  So, I thought I would go this route.  This one is dedicated to my sweet little Mollie.  It is about her short life and how she changed mine.

It has been seven years since she was born and died.  I think this year it is heavy on my heart to share her, maybe because of our new little girl that will be here shortly.  Maybe it's because of what my friend's family is going through as they watch their little girl struggle.  I don't know why, I just feel like sharing, again.  

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog world :o)
    I think it would be difficult to be on the cusp of delivering a daughter after losing a daughter.
    Praying for you
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the Lord is whispering in your ear words that your soul needs during this season. Words of love and healing....afterall it is the seventh year...biblically speaking there is so much in the way of release, healing, and freedom that takes place. I trust that the Lord is meeting you in an intimate way. I take comfort and joy in knowing that you are listening. What a God we serve....He will make beauty out of ashes. The beauty of Mollie's life is seen in your life. I love you. Shannon

    ReplyDelete